“One Chip Problem” Sending TikTokers To The Hospital, Consultants Warn

0
7


Consultants are warning social media customers of a brand new TikTok pattern going viral, the place individuals endure the extremely spicy “One Chip Problem,” which packs such a punch that it’s sending folks to the hospital.

The problem is an ongoing dare put forth by Paqui, the flavored tortilla chip firm behind the viral pattern.

New “One Chip Problem” Options Carolina Reaper, Lengthy Thought of To Be The Hottest Pepper In The World

This yr’s “One Chip Problem” options the infamous Carolina Reaper Chip, lengthy thought of to be the most well liked pepper on the earth at 1,641,183 Scoville items.

“This yr’s excessive voltage chip incorporates the super-charged Carolina Reaper Pepper and stinging Scorpion Pepper with a stunning twist, it’ll flip your tongue BLUE,” the Paqui web site reads.

Individuals are purported to eat the whole chip and wait and lengthy as doable earlier than consuming or consuming something that may assist quell the fiery style, and publish the response on-line.

@angela_b157

#onechipchallenge

♬ Originalton – POV’s

Nonetheless, well being officers and medical consultants are calling the pattern presumably harmful after it despatched many to the hospital – together with kids – in excruciating ache.

One TikToker, @angela_b157, posted a now-viral video exhibiting her niece hospitalized after collaborating within the problem, which has garnered almost 11 million views as of Tuesday.

Viral Video Reveals Younger Lady Hospitalized With Intense Abdomen Ache After Ingesting Chip For “$50 Guess” Problem

In a single follow-up video, the lady may be seen being inspired and egged on by members of the family to eat the chip.

“Oh no,” the lady says after taking one chew as she instantly stands up. “Chew it!” another person is heard shouting within the background. “Fifty bucks. Do the remainder,” one other yells out.

The lady, who was not recognized, can then be seen stomping her ft and shaking her arms as she convulses in ache from the diabolically sizzling tortilla chip.

@darlingperlaxoxo

#onechipchallenge2022 #onechipchallenge #paqui #fyp #fy #para #parati #onechipchallengegonewrong #horror #LikeAMonarch #SephoraConcealers #sizzling #sweaty #fy #thatsme

♬ Originalton – POV’s

“It’s not that dangerous,” the lady ultimately responds, however the burn continued to extend as time went on.

In one other video, the lady explains that she had been guess $50 by a member of the family to eat the chip. Whereas at first she says it’s “not that dangerous”, the burn continued to extend.

The lady was finally taken to a close-by hospital, the place she was prescribed a number of totally different medicines.

Even with the medication, it nonetheless took hours to alleviate her abdomen ache.

States, College Districts Throughout The Nation Warning Towards Dangerous “One Chip Problem”

Now, states and districts throughout the nation are warning dad and mom of the harmful problem.

California, Alabama and Texas have all already reported hospitalizations brought on by the chip problem.

In the meantime, faculty districts in states from Georgia to Colorado have warned dad and mom in regards to the troubling pattern, prompted by a number of college students lacking class because of the viral problem.

KBTX stories that one pupil in Texas even had a seizure and misplaced consciousness within the classroom.

Georgia Poison Management Middle’s Dr. Gaylord Lopez has equally warned dad and mom in opposition to permitting their children to eat the chip, claiming it could actually trigger severe hurt.






Supply hyperlink

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here